A look inside my beach bag!


One of the things you should know about me is that I LOVE the beach. Me encanta! I love taking a moment to lie under the sun and simply take it all in. I guess you can say it’s my place of peace and relaxation. My parents love the warm weather so when I was growing up we would go on trips to either sunny Florida and bask under the Fort Lauderdale sun, or sometimes we would even go as far as Ecuador to enjoy our vacation time there. Since it gets pretty cold here in NY during the winter months, I’m always sure to take advantage of the warmer seasons. 

There are a few things I always take with me when I head to the beach and I'd love to tell you about them. As many of you know, it’s direly important to always wear sun-block to protect your skin from UVB rays. Even the darkest of skin tones should be protected from any sun damage. I love wearing Hawaiian Tropics SPF 50 sunscreen. Not only does it protect my skin but it smells SO good.

I have rosacea, which by the way has gotten a lot better thanks to my new dermatologist, but after a while of lying out in the sun, my face still gets slightly irritated. Once this happens, I’ll throw on my fedora to keep my face covered. It keeps my cheeks in the shade and keeps me fashionable! I also always bring a pair of sunglasses to protect my eyes from UV radiation. My favorites are RayBans folding wayfarers. They fold up in half and literally fit anywhere. When I go on vacation I usually bring small cross-body bags with me, so I thought investing in the foldable RayBans was a great idea. Now that I have them, I take them with me on vacation, to the beach, to amusement parks, well everywhere!

I also like to take a small cooler with me. It’s important to keep hydrated so I pack a couple of bottles of frozen water in there. I also bring fruits with me to snack on in case I get hungry. I usually pack an old blanket with me so that I can lie out comfortably. I also carry a beach towel to be able to keep dry after I come out of the water and it also doubles as a pillow! I never forget to bring a brush in case I need to get rid of any knots after I come out of the water and I always carry deodorant as well! You never know when you’ll need to freshen up! If you're going to bring your cell-phones with you to the beach (as I do) just remember to keep it safe! You don't want to get sand in them!

So that does it, those are my beach bag essentials! Here is a slideshow of the items I carry in my bag. What do you carry in yours? Let me know below!

xo

Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment