The summer trend you’ll be able to rock long into the fall: SPIKED AND STUDDED SHOES


Christian Louboutin "Just Picks" Pumps

I’ve seen spikes on absolutely every kind of shoe this summer, pumps, peep toes, wedges, sandals, sneakers, booties, loafers - you name it! It gives any outfit a rocker appeal and I absolutely love it. This trend is definitely here to stay and I know we’ll be seeing a lot more of it this fall. Even if you buy a pair of peep toe’s or sandals with spikes, you can throw on a pair of tights come the fall, and rock your shoes all year round! – Which is exactly what I intend on doing with these ankle strap Dolce Vita heels I bought from DSW.

There are so many affordable styles that have been inspired by designers like Christian Louboutin and Giuseppe Zanotti. Don’t get me wrong – I would LOVE to be able to afford a designer heel, like the Louboutin celebrity
Dolce Vita, Kiza (old)
favorite, “Just Picks" PVC studded cap-toe pumps, but at this point in my life, I simply can’t afford it – hopefully one day! Until then, designers like Jeffrey Campbell, Sam Edelman and stores like Zara, make it easy to buy up to date trends at a more affordable price-point. 

I’ve selected a couple of great shoes that you can wear all year round and here they are! Hope you like them! Do you have any spiked shoes in your wardrobe? How much did they cost you? Let us know below!

xo


Lo




Clockwise from top left: Sam Edelman Pumps, Sam Edelman Peep Toes, Jeffrey Campbell Wedges, Steve Madden Loafers, Zara Booties, Sam Edelman High Top Sneakers, Zara Ankle Strap Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment